FREE BIBLICAL TRAINING FOR PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS WHO HAVE LIMITED RESOURCES.
Training courses are presented by a Pastor who, has 15 yrs. experience shepherding his own flock, is bilingual, has a Ph.D in theology, has experience instructing pastors in USA, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, and India and with a minor in Biblical languages will bring a better understanding of the Biblical text through exposition and exegesis.
2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
- God Focus – The importance of maintaining a God focus in all aspects of church ministry.
- Intercession – The importance of personal and collective prayer in church ministry.
- Ecclesiastical Discipline – The importance of church discipline. Learn biblical steps to take in difficult situations.
- Leadership – The importance of spiritual leadership and investment in the lives of faithful men.
- Ethic – The importance of ethics and the integrity in the personal and public life of the pastor and the congregation.
- Sufficiency – The Scripture is sufficient for all matters of life and godliness.